Today's one of my happiest day in life! Cos' my dreams will come true from now on! I got new 2 GB RAM. So, I can now setup my virtual testing environment. Now, I've installed Vista Ultimate as host OS and Server 2008, 2003, 2000, XP, 9x, both Ubuntu server and desktop as guest OSs. Moreover, I've got all resources for my future study. (including Video Tuts)

First of all, I'd like to say Thanks to my Mom for buying 2GB RAM for me.
Secondly, to Ahmei for borrowing me money and buying rapidshare account. (ahmei! It'll expire in coming 21th, I'd be very greatful if you kindly extend it for next 3 months for me, hee hee)

2 comments:

Unknown said... January 21, 2008 at 1:43 AM

I would be very grateful.. if u dun forget my " high interests rate" . :D:D:D

Tin Naing Tun said... January 21, 2008 at 3:56 AM

i'll never forget it!!!

 
Top